Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Welcome!

Welcome to the brand new Humble and Atascocita Wellness Blog. I am Dr. Bruce Guillory and am a practicing Chiropractor in the Humble/Atascocita area. I've been in practice since 1992 as a solo practitioner and currently own Chiropractic, Massage & Rehab Center, located on W. Lake Houston Pkwy in the Colonnade Center. Our vision statement says we are about the business of "Helping Families Gain and Maintain Optimum Health Naturally". Our website is located at www.guillorychiropractic.com. Feel free to visit there and be sure to sign up for our free newsletter called "To Your Health".

I want this blog to contain information about true health and wellness. I hope to provide good information that you can use to influence the quality of you and your family's health on a regular basis. I'll give you studies, personal experiences, tips and more. I plan on at least getting out a wellness tip of the week for you all. Your comments will be welcomed, but will of course be evaluated for content before they are allowed to be on, so be patient with me.

I am looking forward to this high tech way of "Helping Families Gain and Maintain Optimum Health, Naturally"

No comments: