Tuesday, January 6, 2009

How Are You Doing?

It's January 6........how are your New Year goals going? Dropped the ball yet on any of them? Honestly, I have. I am in the midst of a 30 day program, and I let my emotions get the best of me over the weekend and I missed a day. The good news is I recognized it and am back on track!

That's what life is about sometimes it seems......trying to stay on track, falling down a bit.......getting back up.......pushing on. That's what it's like when we try to make changes in our health habits. Realizing this ahead of time is important. No one ever stays on track 100% of the time physically, mentally, emotionally, or spiritually. I find the important part is to realize when I've fallen into a rut, and get out of it as soon as possible instead of wallowing in it, feeling down about it, or whining about it.

Remember, if you get off track, it's not the end of the world. We can get back on the train at the next meal, the next time we connect with the person we messed up with, the next time we have the chance to respond to a situation, the next time our time for exercise comes back up.

I find the more I realize this, the more consistent I become with my plans for wellness.

DON'T FORGET: "EAT WELL, MOVE WELL, THINK WELL" STARTS JANUARY 27, 2009 AT OUR OFFICE. SPACE IS LIMITED SO CALL US AT 281-852-5600 TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT!!

Be well!

Dr. Bruce

No comments: