Friday, November 13, 2009

Even The YOU Docs Agree

I just happened across an article on boosting your immunity naturally by Drs. Oz and Rosen. I know sometimes you guys all look at me and say "yea, yea, yea" or "blah blah blah" when I speak about how you can boost your immunity. Some of you roll your eyes when you hear me speak about "Eat Well, Move Well, Think Well and Rest well". So, it was somewhat comforting to hear it said by the "big wigs" so to speak. Not that I need THEIR validation! Maybe they've been reading MY stuff huh!!

Well, they don't use the same terms but they do speak about eating, resting, de-stressing and exercising as ways to boost your immunity. Here's a link to the article I mentioned: http://www.realage.com/blogs/doctor-oz-roizen/boost-your-natural-immunity

Until next time, Be Well!

Dr. Bruce

No comments: