Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Keeping The Routines

Here we are 3 days before Christmas. How's it going for you on keeping up your wellness routines? I am fighting hard, am up 1-2 pounds since Thanksgiving, and am going to a spin class this morning, as well as a 1.5 hour spin class on Christmas eve. I can't find any other time for more cardio but at least I am getting that done.

I have patients bringing me goodies every day it seems lol. Guess they think I need a few pounds? I appreciate their thoughtfullness, and the treats are tasty (thus the 1-2 pounds). I just try to minimize the quantity of what I consume.

I want to encourage everyone to enjoy this season and it's flavors, but still stay focused on keeping as many of the normal healthy habits as possible. I am with ya!!

Until next time, Be Well!!

Dr. Bruce.

No comments: